Taft Brain Injury Treatment
Our Taft brain injury treatment legal professionals are always standing by to help you get the treatment you deserve. Each year, over 2 million individuals suffer from head injuries. Although many are minor, some can cause serious complications that require long-term Arvin or Taft brain injury treatment. These injuries may result from car accidents, falls, or work accidents. If your brain has been negatively affected from an event that was not your fault, you may file a lawsuit. At Chain | Cohn | Stiles, we are brain injury lawyers ready to discuss your case.
Taft Brain Injury Symptoms
After your head suffers a violent strike, a damaging injury can occur to your brain. Symptoms of a brain injury may include:
- Lack of consciousness
- Dilated pupils
- Memory issues
- Slurred speech
If you have suffered a head injury and are experiencing any of these Delano or Taft brain injury symptoms, you must seek immediate medical attention. If the injury occurred from an accident that was not your fault, you should hire a brain injury lawyer.
Some Of The Many Taft Brain Injury Effects
Bakersfield and Taft brain injury effects may drastically hamper your ability to lead a normal life. Depending on the area of the brain that was injured, different consequences will result.
- Parietal Lobe – The parietal lobe is responsible for taste and touch. Damage to this area may cause you to lose these senses.
- Occipital Lobe – The occipital lobe helps you comprehend what your eyes see. Damage causes confused vision.
- Temporal Lobe – The temporal lobe helps you make sense of the sounds you hear. When damage occurs, you will have trouble understanding speech.
- Frontal Lobe – The frontal lobe is responsible for high mental processes. Injury may cause reasoning problems.
- Brain Stem – The brain stem controls breathing and other essential bodily functions. Injury often causes loss of consciousness and may be fatal.
- Cerebellum – The cerebellum is responsible for voluntary motor movement. Injury may cause you to walk with a staggered gait.
Attorneys Are Standing By To Help With Your Taft Brain Injury Treatment Case
The attorneys at Chain | Cohn | Stiles understand the devastation caused by brain injuries. Since these cases often require long-term care, Taft brain injury treatment is usually expensive. Victims are entitled to fair compensation, and these lawyers work hard to bring them justice. Trained lawyers know how to negotiate and obtain the best settlements possible. If you want to speak with an expert in Taft who specializes in brain injury cases, schedule a consultation and learn the smartest strategy for you case.