Chain | Cohn | Clark lawyers selected by peers in Bakersfield Life Magazine’s “Top Attorneys” poll
Local legal professionals have voted, and the results show that Chain | Cohn | Clark Bakersfield law firm has some of the top attorneys in the Bakersfield and Kern County area.
That’s according to Bakersfield Life Magazine’s 2018 “Top Attorneys” poll, which highlights “the best local lawyers in 19 specialty areas, as voted on by their peers,” according to the publication. It’s the first time the magazine has organized such a poll, which explained the process as follows: “Bakersfield Life wanted to find out who the best lawyers are in our area. So, we sent out a poll to local attorneys, asking them who, in their opinion, are the best in each of 19 different specialty areas. Each attorney must be an active could vote just once and could not vote for themselves.”
Chain | Cohn | Clark lawyers were selected as “Top Attorneys” under the following categories:
- David Cohn: Top Attorney in the “Accidents & Injuries” category.
- David Cohn: Top Attorney in the “Male Attorney” category.
- James Yoro: Top Attorney in the “Workers’ Compensation” category.
- Beatriz Trejo: Top Attorney in the “Workers’ Compensation” category.
- Beatriz Trejo: Top Attorney in the “Female Attorney” category.
You can also see a full list of Top Attorneys selections or the complete Top Attorneys section in Bakersfield Life Magazine.
“It is an honor for us to be selected and recognized by other legal professionals in our area. We are humbled,” said David Cohn, managing partner for Chain | Cohn | Clark. “We will continue to serve injured people of Kern County honorably, and to the best of our abilities.”
For Chain | Cohn | Clark, 2018 has been a year of awards and accolades, with the law firm being recognized for the work of its attorneys in the personal injury and workers’ compensation legal fields. Among the honors:
- Attorneys David Cohn and James Yoro were recognized in the 2019 Best Lawyers in America program, which is the oldest and among the most respected attorney ranking services in the world.
- Chain | Cohn | Clark was given the “Community Champion” award by Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), Kern County for the law firm’s work toward raising awareness locally and helping victims.
- Chain | Cohn | Clark was also selected by the people of Kern County as the winner of the “Best Law Firm” category in The Bakersfield Californian’s Readers’ Choice Poll.
As part of the “Top Attorneys” selections, the following Business Profile article focused on Chain | Cohn | Clark was published in Bakersfield Life Magazine. See the magazine version by clicking here.
After John A. suffered severe injuries after a steam line blew out at work, he called Chain | Cohn | Clark for help. In the end, the lawyers and staff, he said, helped him make sure he was justly compensated for his injuries, and made sure he was able to move forward with his life.
“The lawyers and staff at Chain | Cohn | Clark are some of the most heartfelt, trustworthy and caring people I have ever worked with. They made sure that my whole family and I were treated like family, and we never had our questions unanswered,” John said. “I thank you all for everything you have done for us. I am forever grateful.”
The care and attention by Chain | Cohn | Clark attorneys, paralegals and staff to each accident and injury case is what makes this Bakersfield-based law firm stand apart from other law offices. Here are a few other ways Chain | Cohn | Clark is different from other personal injury and workers’ compensation law firms:
- Our lawyers have 150-plus years of combined experience in accident and injury-related law.
- In fact, Chain | Cohn | Clark has been based in Kern County since 1934 – nearly 85 years. Throughout that time, our firm has more multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements than any other local law firm.
- We were voted “Best Law Firm” by the people of Kern County in the 2018 Best of Kern County Readers’ Choice Poll.
- The firm also recently received a ranking in the 2019 Edition of U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Law Firms,” the oldest and among the most respected attorney ranking services in the world. Attorneys David K. Cohn and James A. Yoro, too, have been recognized in the publication’s “Best Lawyers in America” program.
- Each case is assigned to a team of attorneys, paralegals and staff who will keep you informed on your case, and any questions you have on your case will promptly be answered. When you need to speak with your attorney, he or she is always available.
- As always, your consultation with our lawyers if free, and we do not charge fee unless we win your case.
If you or someone you know is injured in an accident at the fault of someone else, or is injured at work no matter whose fault it is, contact Bakersfield and Kern County’s “Top Attorneys” by calling (661) 323-4000.
*NOTICE: Making a false or fraudulent Workers’ Compensation claim is a felony subject to up to 5 years in a prison or a fine of up to $150,000 or double the value of the fraud, whichever is greater, or by both imprisonment and fine.