James A. Yoro is a senior partner with the firm, where he manages the firm’s workers’ compensation practice. He is also a Certified Workers’ Compensation Professional in California, and is one of the most veteran and most respected workers’ compensation lawyers in the San Joaquin Valley.
James attended Garces Memorial High School, before obtaining his bachelor’s degree from the University of California, Berkeley and his law degree from the UC Berkeley School of Law. Following law school, he worked as a staff attorney with Greater Bakersfield Legal Assistance before joining the firm as an associate in 1982, and becoming a partner in 1987.
James currently serves as Chairman of the Board of Directors for Greater Bakersfield Legal Assistance and on the Board of Governors for the California Applicants’ Attorneys Association. James was recently installed as the President of Kern County Bar Association. He has also served as a member of the Board of Directors for Kern Regional Center.
James is also deeply involved in the Filipino community and participates in the annual Philippine Weekend festival in Delano.
Roberto G. -
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A., 1975
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law, J.D., 1978
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- California Applicants’ Attorneys Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR)
- Kern County Bar Association