August 1, 2018 | At the Firm , Audio , News & Media , Tips & Information Social Share
New Chain | Cohn | Clark ‘Audio Center’ features interviews with Kern County’s leading radio personalities
Chain | Cohn | Clark has unveiled a new “Audio Center” web page aimed to keep listeners in the loop on the latest news in personal injury and workers’ compensation law.
The new web page contains interviews with Chain | Cohn | Clark’ own attorneys sitting in with some of Bakersfield’s and Kern County’s leading radio personalities. Among the interviews are as follows:
- Personal injury attorney Matt Clark joined The Richard Beene Show to discuss a local elder abuse and wrongful death case, our growing aging population’s risk of suffering from neglect and abuse, and what you can do to protect your loved ones. The segment focuses on an elder abuse and neglect lawsuit filed against a Bakersfield senior rehabilitation center that resulted in the death of an 80-year-old man, longtime teacher, U.S. Army veteran, and husband of 57 years. IN another show, Clark was a special guest on The Moneywise Guys radio show to discuss how to prevent and recognize elder abuse.
- Chain | Cohn | Clark managing partner David Cohn joins the Richard Beene Show to discuss legal issues surrounding the sudden death of local attorney Benjamin Greene, who died after collapsing during a 5K run. They explore two areas in investigating the question of civil liability: the waiver ostensibly signed by each 5K participant, and a legal doctrine known as “assumption of risk.”
- Workers’ compensation associate attorney Beatriz Trejo joined “El Show De Cascabel,” a Spanish language show on La Caliente 96.9, and answered questions from listeners, how to handle employers who threaten to fire employees who report issues they may be having at work, how to properly handle paperwork related to work injuries, and much more. In another show, Trejo joined “El Gallito” on 1010 AM and 92.1 FM to answer listeners legal questions and provide insight on legal issues of the day.
- Workers’ compensation attorney and senior partner Jim Yoro discusses various work injury issues with DJ Sheri Ortiz on The Groove radio station. They focus on valley fever, and how you could be entitled to benefits under the workers’ compensation system if you get ill on the job, and the illness is as a result of the job.
- Lawyer Matt Clark appeared on KERN Radio to discuss controversial comments made by Kern County Sheriff Donny Youngblood, wrongful death lawsuits, and excessive force cases. A video showed Sheriff Youngblood telling an employees union that it is better “financially” to kill suspects than to “cripple” them has sparked controversy locally and nationwide.
Visit the Chain | Cohn | Clark “Audio Center” by clicking here to listen to and download the latest interviews and radio segments with Kern County’s personal injury and workers’ compensation attorneys.