December 9, 2015 | At the Firm , Awards & Recognition , News & Media Social Share
Nominations open for 2016 ‘Best of Kern County’ poll (choose Chain | Cohn | Clark, David Cohn)
Let’s make it four in a row for Chain | Cohn | Clark!
The annual Bakersfield Californian Readers’ Choice Poll has opened up its nomination period for Kern County residents to nominate their favorite people, business, events and things in Kern County. The nomination period ends at noon on Friday, Dec. 18.
For the past three years, Chain | Cohn | Clark has been nominated (and ultimately voted as) “Best Law Firm” in Kern County. Additionally, attorney David K. Cohn has also been named “Best Lawyer” two of the last three years, and voted “Favorite Lawyer” (top three) one of the last three years.
This year, organizers have added some new categories on the 2016 Best of Kern ballot. With the same categories as last year, the ballot has been pre-populated with the top ten from last year. Chain | Cohn | Clark is listed under the “Best Law Firm” and David Cohn is listed under the “Best Lawyer” category.
Only the top nominations will make the ballot, and not everyone will make the ballot, according to The Bakersfield Californian. Voting begins in January.
To nominate in the poll, follow these steps:
- Visit www.bestofkern.com and click the link to “start the nomination process”
- On the next page, scroll down and click “Ballot” to begin
- If you’ve voted in previous Readers’ Choice Polls, click “Register/Login” to sign in, and use your email address used in past years. Register by using a valid email address.
- To nominate Chain | Cohn | Clark and David K. Cohn in their categories, click the “Services” category, and nominate under the “Best Law Firm” and “Best Lawyer” categories.
- Each vote/nomination is automatically saved.
- Please note that there is one entry per email address, and multiple entries from the same computer or IP address are limited.
Being nominated for three years in a row for “Best Law Firm” and “Best Lawyer” is a huge honor, said managing partner David Cohn. The two categories were added to the contest in 2013. And the recognition is not be possible without the people of Kern County, who Chain | Cohn | Clark has been dedicated to serving for the last 81 years.
“Our passion is to bring justice and protect the rights of local residents who have been seriously injured due to the negligent, reckless or intentional conduct of another,” Cohn said. “We also strive to assist local residents in need with their workers’ compensation* cases. Once again, thank you for trusting us to stand for you.”
The final results are unveiled in the May issue of Bakersfield Life Magazine, which is included in the April 24 issue of The Bakersfield Californian newspaper.