Chain | Cohn | Clark launches new educational grant program open to all Kern County students
While schooling may look different these days, one thing that hasn’t changed is the very real costs of education, which includes computers, textbooks, college application fees, and other school supplies and needs.
In an effort to help local students with the higher costs of education, local law firm Chain | Cohn | Clark has introduced a new grant and educational video program open to all Kern County students.
The “Chats with Chain | Cohn | Clark” educational grants program aims to give away $500 educational grants. How can students apply? Simple. Kern County students can fill out the application online, and ask our attorneys a question. It could be a question about the law, life as a lawyer, or anything in the legal field they may be curious about.
For the next 10 months, Chain | Cohn | Clark will choose a question, and students will get to ask the lawyers that question on video at Scope Studios in Bakersfield. And, of course, they’ll get some cash for their education, too. Questions and answers will be posted on the Chain | Cohn | Clark YouTube page for all to learn.
“We are especially mindful of the challenges students have faced during the pandemic,” said Matt Clark, senior partner at personal injury attorney with Chain | Cohn | Clark. “This is our way of recognizing these challenges, and hopefully providing students with a little help, encouragement, and education.”
If you or someone you know is injured in an accident at the fault of someone else, or injured on the job no matter whose fault it is, contact the Bakersfield injury lawyers at Chain | Cohn | Clark by calling (661) 323-4000.
- Local law firm offering $500 grants to local students every month for the next 10 months (23ABC News – Feb. 1, 2021) (Web Version)
- Chain Cohn Clark handing out $5K in grants to Kern County students as part of new program (KGET-17, NBC – Feb. 1, 2021) (Web Version)
- Local law firm to award $500 educational grants to local students (South Kern Sol – Feb. 1, 2021)
- Local law firm providing grants to Kern County students through education program (The Bakersfield Californian – Feb. 1. 2021) (Web Version)
‘CHATS WITH CHAIN | COHN | CLARK’ VIDEOS
- Student Asks Lawyer: Can social media be used against you in court? (March 2021)
- Do You Argue For A Living? (April 2021)
- Can Workers Get Compensated If They Get Sick In The Workplace? (June 2021)
- What Do Lawyers Actually Do Versus The Perception? (July 2021)
- Civil vs. Criminal Law & What Makes A Good Personal Injury Lawyer? (September 2021)
- Who Does All The Work On A Case? (November 2021)
- How Do Lawyers Choose Their Specialty & Should I Go To Law School? (December 2021)
- What Skills Are Necessary To Succeed In Injury And Accident Law? (March 2022)